SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Optimize your website so the search engines know who you are and what you do.
With over 3.5 billion searches per day on Google alone, being easily found by your prospects while performing a web search is crucial for your business. Google changes their algorithm almost daily, so the problem most businesses face is finding the time to keep up with these changes and apply them to your website.
Through better optimization of your website and it’s content, you will have an improved position in the search rankings which translates into increased web traffic.
Our Goals as Your SEO Agency:
- Learn what you do best
- Research how your prospects are searching to find your products or service
- Optimize your site to be found more often in the search results
Our SEO work is:
- Ethical: We will never use shady strategies that could be harmful to your website in the future.
- Comprehensive: We look at your entire website (and other important areas) to give you a complete overview of what you can do today to increase the relevancy of your website for the keywords most searched by your prospects. We recommend the content that should be created to turn your company into a thought leader for your industry.
- Instructional: We work with many in-house marketing teams that don’t have any SEO knowledge. We make sure when we hand over your roadmap, you aren’t just getting a report emailed to you. We go over each item so your team learns about SEO and can implement the strategies we recommend.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help increase your web traffic.
"Alyssa managed to achieve page one rank for numerous Mimio keywords, improved our website architecture with SEO in mind, and enforced these guidelines throughout our website."
Paget Hetherington, Vice President Global Marketing - Mimio LLC.
"Alyssa worked closely with our team to fully understand our business and then provided a detailed report along with clear recommendations for improvement. Ultimately you’ll find great value in working with O’Mara Marketing & Media."
Tom Stearns, Vice President of Demand Generation and Business Development TCMPi, The Corporate Marketplace, Inc.